Aging teaches me…
11. To become more comfortably “Who” I am
12. To seek Love everywhere
13. To honor close relationships
14. To live in the holy present moment
15. That the “maturing years” can be my finest spiritual hour
16. The power and necessity of forgiveness
17. That I have no more need for anger
18. The immense value of letting go
19. That I feel best when I give of myself
20. That as I celebrate (not just practice) my faith, I find a new childlike freshness
© Richard P. Johnson, Ph.D.
Find your deeper self… read the book
The 12 Keys to Spiritual Vitality: Powerful lessons on living agelessly. Here you will discover how to live ‘agelessly,’ presented in 12 powerful lessons. Each will help you tap the wisdom and grace that come from learning from the ‘master teacher’ – aging. You’ll discover the keys to maturing in the way God intended: changing your attitudes, seeking love everywhere, accepting your true self, and 9 more… everything you’ll need to develop your ‘spiritual vitality.’ Ultimately you will come to see aging not as the beginning of the end, but as part of God’s eternal plan for human happiness.
To find your life purpose get the course…
12 Keys to Spiritual Vitality
Once you take it you can even teach it in your parish church or wherever.
For the next two weeks we’ve reduced the tuition 20% for each of our courses, from $250 to $199 USD (plus materials).
JOHNSON Institute Course 102
This article was originally published in an email newsletter. Reposted with permission.