Aging teaches me…
31. That peace is internal not external
32. That I must always have dreams
33. That I function best when I have a personal cause, passion, goal, or purpose that is bigger than me
34. To have fun: activities that rejuvenate my body, or stimulate my mind, or enrich my soul.
35. To welcome change into my life
36. To see beauty, seek delight, and be in awe
37. To give my burdens to God
38. To cultivate a “confidant” relationship.
39. That the maturation process is a time of emotional and spiritual vitality and vibrancy
40. That aging is a time to “give-back”
© Richard P. Johnson, Ph.D.
Find your deeper self… read the book
Even Better After 50: How to be Well of Body,
Wise of Mind, and Whole of Spirit in the second half of life
“Who among us doesn’t want to remain well and fit for as long as we can? We hear so much about longevity enhancement today for maturing adults, yet aren’t we actually more interested in investing the years we’ve been given with as much vitality as possible, rather than simply extending our years? This book is a blueprint for how to invest in vitality enhancement… a roadmap to a full and vital, regardless of the condition of your body!”
To find your life purpose get the course…
Even Better After 50
Once you take it you can even teach it in your parish church or wherever.
For the next two weeks we’ve reduced the tuition 20% for each of our courses, from $250 to $199 USD (plus materials).
JOHNSON Institute Course 106
This article was originally published in an email newsletter. Reposted with permission.