Aging teaches me…
41. To be more kind and generous to my body
42. To delight in the psychology of leisure
43. To take charge of my life in new ways
44. To be involved in a personal and continuous self-improvement program
45. To rely on my internal strength powered by the Holy Spirit
46. To express myself intimately and from the soul
47. To learn the wise art of exceptional living … embrace change
48. To practice PMA: Positive Mental Attitude
49. To move toward personal integration
50. To move from success to significance
© Richard P. Johnson, Ph.D.
Find your deeper self… read the book
Discover Your Spiritual Strengths:
Find health, healing and happiness:
Discover the authentic you, the six spiritual strengths (virtues) that power your personality.
Uncover the unique negative forces that block you from expressing the “true you.”
Align your personality by forging a more comfortable fit between the “you” that you show the world and the authentic you.
Discover new and deeper connections with the “divine presence” within you.
Develop a new sense of personal meaning, utility, and purpose in your world.
To find your life purpose get the course…
Get Control of your Authentic Personality
Once you take it you can even teach it in your parish church or wherever.
For the next two weeks we’ve reduced the tuition 20% for each of our courses, from $250 to $199 (plus materials).
JOHNSON Institute Course 105
This article was originally published in an email newsletter. Reposted with permission.