Aging teaches me…
71. That “Peace of Mind” is my highest human good
72. That I am never alone – God is always with me
73. That healing is not the same as curing
74. To embrace of my own God-given “gifted” personality
75. To become an “exceptional patient”
76. That Love is the primary power of the universe
77. To appreciate the value of my spiritual personality shadows
78. The sacred truth of “In medio stat virtus”(in the middle stands the truth)
79. To embrace my compulsions as instructors of my soul
80. To become more aware of my beliefs as the fundamental assumptions of my mind
© Richard P. Johnson, Ph.D.
Find your deeper self… read the book
The 12 Keys to Spiritual Vitality: Powerful lessons on living agelessly. Here you will discover how to live ‘agelessly,’ presented in 12 powerful lessons. Each will help you tap the wisdom and grace that come from learning from the ‘master teacher’ – aging. You’ll discover the keys to maturing in the way God intended: changing your attitudes, seeking love everywhere, accepting your true self, and 9 more… everything you’ll need to develop your ‘spiritual vitality.’ Ultimately you will come to see aging not as the beginning of the end, but as part of God’s eternal plan for human happiness.
To find your life purpose get the course…
12 Keys to Spiritual Vitality
Once you take it you can even teach it in your parish church or wherever.
For the next two weeks we’ve reduced the tuition 20% for each of our courses, from $250 to $199 USD (plus materials).
JOHNSON Institute Course 102
This article was originally published in an email newsletter. Reposted with permission.