Details:Phone 604-800-2011 Email email@example.com Category Health & Wellness
- Session 1: Understanding the ageing journey (Sept 29)
- Session 2: Spirituality in ageing (Oct 6)
- Session 3: Good communication (Oct 13)
- Session 4: The power of story telling (Oct 27)
- Session 5: Dementia (Nov 3)
- Session 6: A new home and a new way of life (Nov 10)
- Session 7: Grief and loss, death and dying (Nov 17)
- Session 8: Roles, boundaries and self-care (Nov 24)
SPIRITUAL CARE SERIES
Spiritual Care Series is an eight-part course designed to equip health professionals and volunteers with the skills necessary to help older people discover pathways to meaningful ageing.
Built upon the realization that while physical and mental health are essential to a person’s well-being, it is not enough. True, holistic care means understanding and supplying their spiritual needs as well.
Spiritual Care Series provides participants with everything from a realistic understanding of the ageing process, to practical techniques for re-connecting people with their pasts, and coping with the losses that come with the ageing journey.