Aging teaches me…
81. That God has made me a success: I am stronger than I am weak
82. To become more aware of my awareness
83. To take better charge of my thinking
84. To be more “in touch” with, and share my feelings
85. To live in wholeness
86. To honor my internal power of choice
87. To speak with my real voice
88. To take the risk of action
89. To live life as an adventure, not as a an avoidance
90. To find awe, wonder, an delight each day
© Richard P. Johnson, Ph.D.
Find your deeper self… read the book
Creating a Successful Retirement:
Finding peace and purpose.
“A spiritual thread runs through all the needs of retirees – a thread of pursuing peace and finding purpose. It is this thread that has the power to transform an ordinary retirement into an exceptional journey; a lackluster retirement into a thriving adventure; a floundering retiree into a focused participant in the ongoing ministry of Jesus Christ.”
To find your life purpose get the course…
Redefining Retirement As A Spiritual Journey
Once you take it you can even teach it in your parish church or wherever.
For the next two weeks we’ve reduced the tuition 20% for each of our courses, from $250 to $199 (plus materials).
JOHNSON Institute Course 103
This article was originally published in an email newsletter. Reposted with permission.